What the bible says about the end times is a debated topic among christians. The 2012 bible prophecy is the name many people use to describe the upcoming end times, because they use some of the many predictions for 2012 as reason for this being the case (along with the bible of course). In this article I will give my views on the 2012 bible prophecy and the end times.
There are many signs of the end times and the 2012 bible prediction being true, and here are some of them:
– Atheism is gaining in popularity, and if this keeps up then the church will fall.
– The world is uniting, and there is a high likelihood of a third world war. Many people believe the US government is plotting a one world order.
– The bible code, an algorithm for finding hidden messages in the bible, predicts the end of the world in 2012. The bible code has proven accurate many times, the most famous time being the prediction of the death of the israeli politician and former prime minister Yitzhak Rabin.
– The amount of great earthquakes has increased dramatically since the mid 90s. In the bible it says that the amount of earthquakes will increase in the end times. This is yet another important 2012 bible prophecy sign.
– Many 2012 theories and signs like 2012 crop circles, the polar shift, Nostradamus prophecies and more further supports the 2012 bible prophecy.
The falling of the church and unification of the world are signs of the end days according to the bible. The bible doesn’t mention the year 2012, but by comparing what is described in the bible to what is happening right now, in addition to all the other 2012 prophecies, there is a great chance that something huge is going to happen.
My dear friend, for vital information about the 2012 bible prophecy, and the end times I recommend checking out this website: http://www.2012-truth.info. Are you prepared for an emergency? If you’re not sure where to start and feel daunted by the task, check out Damian Campbell’s comprehensive and easy to follow Sold Out After Crisis survival guides.