Is 2012 THE END?
Nobody really knows at this point.
Many people are discussing 2012 as the end of the world due to interpretations of predictions contained in the Mayan calendar. The Mayan civilization was extremely advanced in mathematics, engineering and astronomy.
They also had an incredible understanding of time and space. Various calendars were in use to track time in linear progressions within cycles. The “Great Cycle” of the “Long Count” calendar equates to 5,125.36 years.
As mentioned, some believe cataclysmic events will take place in December 2012 with the ultimate destruction occurring on December 21, 2012. Others believe that the world will not end, but instead humanity will enter a new age, marked by significant changes physically and mentally.
But there sure are a TON of 2012 theories floating around the Internet – many of them involving UFOs and aliens.
Th Mysterious Planet X will shift into earth’s rotational path and collide with our planet! All life that isn’t immediately destroyed will be flung from the surface and into space!
An explosion of gravity will drag the planet earth to the center of the galaxy where it will be swallowed up by all the other planets and possibly even a massive black hole!
A meteor will hit the earth, causing concurrent massive tsunamis . The impact will make the bombing of Hiroshima look like a ripple from a pebble tossed into a lake.
The truth is that we only have a few years to wait until we find out.
- The Apocalypse Prophecy For 2012 – Skeptic? If you’re a 2012 skeptic that is very understandable....
- The Truth About 2012 You probably know this, but there’s a bunch of...
- The Year 2012 – Foretold Cataclysm Of 2012? In one form or another, all religions and philosophies...
- 2012 – Official Countdown To December 21 2012 2012 – Official Countdown To December 21 2012 If...
- 2012 Help! Being scared of 2012 is only natural considering all...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.